Welcome to Spring and the April issue of Ace!
Spring has sprung! The weather is getting warmer (allegedly). Keeneland is about to begin and Derby is just around the corner. A lot to get excited about. Here’s what’s inside our new April edition:
- Our cover story highlights a local educator who is all-in on AI.
- Lexington unveils a new solar energy initiative.
- See which new businesses have opened in central Kentucky, including a great new family entertainment option.
- Several new dining options announced in our Ace Eats Out section
- See how much money the Breeders’ Cup brought to Lexington’s economy last fall.
- Where’s the best place to get Easter dinner this weekend?