Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

2014 Pink Tie Gala, Loudoun House

September 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm

The 2014 Pink Tie Gala will be at 6:30 pm at the Loudoun House.

“An evening of entertainment, dinner, drinks, silent and live auction.

DRESS / ATTIRE: Men wear a range of regular suits to tuxes and Women wear cocktail dresses to evening or ball gowns. Lots of guests sprinkle pink wherever they can – be it bow ties, accessories or shoes. This year there will be a Cirque de Pink theme.

EVENT START: 6:30 pm – Cocktail Hour + Silent auction opens


– Farm to Table Dinner

– Open Bar

– Entertainment & Dancing

– Silent & Live Auction

– Balloon Pop Raffle

Komen Lexington helps to comfort women through the journey associated with breast cancer and treatment. Komen Lexington provides 75% of net funds to support local grants to provide screening, treatment, education and patient navigation and support services. The remaining 25% is invested in to ground breaking research to help find the cure. If you know anyone who might need our services please contact Eileen Smyth at Eileen@komenlexington.org.”


September 20, 2014
6:30 pm
Event Categories:
Event Tags:


Loudoun House
209 Castlewood Dr
Lexington, KY 40505 United States
+ Google Map