- This event has passed.
Bourbon on the Banks, Frankfort
Bourbon on the Banks returns to Frankfort, Oct 1 2022
Sip Bourbon, Savor History
At the Bourbon on the Banks Festival, bourbon is more than a drink – each pour is about appreciating history and tradition, understanding the legacy and art of distilling, and bonding with friends.
Experience the Bourbon on the Banks Festival in Frankfort, Ky., on Saturday, Oct. 1, from 1-6 p.m.
- Sample and explore a variety of whiskies
- Enjoy a scenic stroll along the historic banks of the Kentucky River
- Listen to live music
- Taste delectable offerings from popular food vendors
- Shop the handmade collections of bourbon-themed artisans
- Engage in unique demonstrations and educational discussions designed as enrichment opportunities for bourbon enthusiasts
- Discover Frankfort’s bourbon history
Supporting the Future
The Bourbon on the Banks promotes the advancement of the bourbon industry, and a portion of the proceeds from the festival fund scholarships to qualified individuals choosing to attend the Kentucky State University Fermentation & Distillation Program and Franklin County residents wishing to attend other accredited, college-level distillation and fermentation science certification or degree programs. Additionally, proceeds benefit both the Blue Grass Community Foundation and the White Oak Initiative’s commitment to the long-term sustainability of America’s white oak forests.
Sip & Savor at www.bourbononthebanks.org